Branding / Produce / Communication Design / Movie / Front-end
日本の印刷会社4社で組織された実験的クリエイティブユニット「CMYK」が、市場縮小が進む印刷産業を中小企業主導で盛り上げるべく、Twitter上にある“欲しい”のつぶやきをお題に、印刷廃材を使ってプロダクトを開発しました。アイディアは5円で購入できます。 By tweeting our “desires,” the scrap materials used for printing magically turn into a new product.
An experimental and creative unit “CMYK” organized from four Japanese printing companies requested that people submit their desires on Twitter. This movement was led by small companies seeking to resolve the market shrinkage in the printing industry, and their idea was to develop new products with scrap materials used for printing. People can buy ideas for 5 yen.
- Producer : Mitsiuyo Demura
- Creative Director + Designer : Dai Miyata
- Front-end Engineer : Tomoaki Tamai
- Video Grapher : Masaki Ueda(Bascule)
- Video Grapher : Hiroyuki Maekawa(Freelancer)
- Film Editer : Takayuki Onishi(Freelancer)